Dynamic Marriage Class
Are you ready for your marriage to go from...
- ...Good to Great?
- ...Mediocre to Magnificent?
- ...Hurt to Healed?
Then you are ready for a Dynamic Marriage.
Give us eight weeks and we'll give you A DYNAMIC MARRIAGE!
Is your spouse as irresistible to you today as on your wedding day? Have you encountered incompatibility in your marriage and is your marital intimacy everything you wish? Do you want to take your good marriage to the next level of joy and satisfaction?
Dynamic Marriage is an eight week, interactive course developed by the nationally recognized experts at Family Dynamics and led by trained facilitators in your area.
How to enroll:
Each class is limited to 12 couples. Reserve your place today by calling
Perry & Penny Gabbard 636-485-1661
This Class includes:
- 8 Class sessions conducted by professionally trained Facilitators
- 1 His Needs, Her Needs Book by Dr. Willard Harley
- 2 Five Steps to Romantic Love workbooks by Dr. Willard Harley
- 2 Dynamic Marriage Student Handbooks by Joe Beam
- 2 Dynamic Marriage Student Audio CDs with messages from Joe Beam
- 1 Dynamic Marriage canvas tote bag
What are our requirements for each session?
- Attendance once a week for eight weeks for 2 1/2 hours. This time lapse of 8 sessions over 56 days allows time to replace old habits with godly ones.
- Homework consisting of assignments outside of class each week, which leads you to better understand yourself as well as your spouse.
- Biblical Openness specifically sharing with others without fear and with understanding. Husbands and wives reach a new level of sharing, praying and understanding each other.
What does Dynamic Marriage do for you?
- Discover deeper levels of emotional spiritual intimacy
- Build trust and openness • Learn why marriages fail and how to ensure success
- Recapture the passion and excitement of falling in love again
- Lay the foundation for a healthy relationship